Southeast Michigan Construction Academy
The Southeast Michigan Construction Academy apprenticeship programs include:
Why Choose SEMCA?
- Registered Department of Labor Apprenticeship programs
- Approved State of Michigan apprenticeship provider
- Portable, stackable and nationally recognized NCCER credentials
- Hands-on craft education taught by masters in their crafts
- Veteran friendly
- Career services
- Is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) education foundation
- Provides a standardized training and credentialing program for the industry
- Offers a rigorous Instructor Certification Program
- Utilizes performance and competency-based curricula
- Generates curricula that meet Department of Labor requirement
- Uses teams of Subject Matter Experts to create curricula
Southeast Michigan Construction Academy will provide superior programs and services to give its students a competitive advantage, to add value to the industry's clients, and to enhance the lives of the industry's employees.
Primary Communities Served
Register now to visit our Madison Heights location. Tour our classrooms, shop area, and the other amenities at our Madison Heights location. Click the box below to register.