Scholarships for the School Year!
- $1,000 scholarship is available!
- Application due August 9th, 2021
- New and returning students are eligible
- Apply online now
Applying for the scholarship:
Include High School transcripts
Include written recommendations from two persons: A teacher within the last two years and an employer or adult (non-relative) who can offer references for you
Include proof of hire by builder or subcontractor, acceptance into trades training school or acceptance into 2-year college. (Most recent transcripts may be substituted for acceptance letter.)
Application and these items must be received by the HBA Charitable & Educational Foundation by the deadline
The HBA Skilled Trades Scholarship aims to provide annual scholarships to deserving individuals – aged 18-25 years old – who are pursuing a construction career either as a direct hire OR through post-high school trades training or earning a 2-year college degree in the area of construction. Scholarships may include:
- Money for tools, specialized clothing, gear or safety equipment and/or transportation to an individual employed at a residential builder or subcontractor
- Money for fees and expenses at a post-secondary construction trades school (i.e. Southeastern Michigan Construction Academy, etc.)
- Money for fees and expenses at a 2-year college construction or construction trades program
DEADLINE: June 10, 2022.
Thank you to our scholarship donors!
Eric Davidson & The Rink Family – Promise Scholarship in Memory of RJ Rink
Mrozek Family – Ron Mrozek Excellence in Construction Scholarship
Huntington Construction Company – In Memory of Ron Mrozek
Mandell and Madeleine Berman Foundation – Construction Scholarship
Pulte Family Foundation – William J. Pulte Scholarship
Primary Communities Served
Register now to visit our Madison Heights location. Tour our classrooms, shop area, and the other amenities at our Madison Heights location. Click the box below to register.