Please submit your resume below for the student job list
SEMCA offers its students job placement assistance; this does not guarantee employment. The Student Job List helps our unemployed students get their start in the construction industry and aids in putting their name out there for future employers. Please note that in order to be added to the student job list all SEMCA students must first submit a resume to email@example.com
Department of Education
ABC SEMI and SEMCA does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship, loan programs or other school-administered programs.
The above information is requested for the use in apprenticeship statistical reporting, as requested by the Department of Labor, Bureau of Apprenticeship and Training, and may not be otherwise disclosed without the express permission of the individual listed below. (Privacy Act of 1974 - P.L. 93-579)
We accept payment in the form of check, money order, Discover, Visa, American Express and Mastercard. Please make checks or money orders payable to “Construction Education Trust.” Checks and money orders can be mailed or delivered to 31800 Sherman Avenue, Madison Heights, MI 48071.
Go online to pay at abcsemi.org/constructionacademy/applyandpayonline Questions regarding billing please email Billing@abcsemi.org
If you are working in the trades, please complete the section below.
Form of Payment
If your company pays all or some of your tuition, please provide the following information:
Student Signature Needed
All refund requests must be submitted in writing. The tuition refund is solely based on the money received by the school after all application fees owed to the school are deducted. Refunds prior to the first class will result in a 100% refund of tuition only. After the first class, only 50% of tuition will be refunded. Thereafter all tuition and fees will be forfeited.
- I understand that I am solely responsible for payment of tuition.
- If an employer, family member, or other third-party payee agrees to pay my tuition, I will be responsible for giving the invoice to the person paying my tuition.
- If an employer, family member, or other third-party payee agrees to pay my tuition, then at any point ceases that payment, I will be responsible for any unpaid balances.
- I understand that if I drop the program I need to notify SEMCA in writing and I may still responsible for any unpaid tuition.
- I understand that tuition is due before an apprenticeship card can be signed by SEMCA staff and that tuition is NOT refundable after I receive my apprenticeship card.
Submit your Three Forms of ID Here
Driver’s License/State ID, Social Security Card and high school diploma/GED